Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Definition of "Random" color way

We've gotten a few questions about the "random colors" option when ordering flex and standard boards so I though we'd post a few of them:





Q: Can I choose the colors if I order "random colors?"
A: Nope. That would defeat the purpose of this option being random. Take a risk and see what you get! If you would like to specify the colors in your logo get a custom board.

Q: If I don't like the colors in my "random color" board can I exchange it?
A: Nope. It's expensive to ship boards back and forth so once you specify random that's what you gotta keep. We don't make any "ugly" color combo's, they are all pretty rad. You should be pretty happy with whatever you get. Plus it will be unique.

Q: Does the main pad color change or just the logo?
A: Just the logo!

Hope that helps clarify "random colors." We have been stoked on all the sick color combo's we've been finding making random boards! Take a risk and see what you get!

www.shopdbskimboards.com

No comments: